I'm out.
I mean it.
I'm out.
I'm leaving town with three of my craziest girlfriends.
Without Mr. Hummingbird.
Without the kids.
Without the computer.
I plan on surviving the next three days on a diet of tortilla chips, salsa, and margaritas. (shhh.....don't tell Tyrese)
Yeah....please don't feel sorry for me.
In the meantime, please amuse yourselves as much as possible. I'm always curious on how you found my blog, so please write me a little note in the comments.
Enjoy your long weekend.
And resume the diets on Tuesday.
17 comments:
BBC and I laughed so hard I cried the first day I read THE WHOLE THING. I harassed you for a pic but with no love.:(
Have a WONDERFUL weekend you deserve it!!!
The Diva :)
Well the BHB of course! Your blog rocks my socks off!
Enjoy your weekend!!!
I saw something on BBC and read. Then I found myself crying from laughing so hard, and have passed on the link to others so they may enjoy your vivid storytelling.
Have fun! I found your link on one of the bbc "post your blog" threads. I have you on my "faves" so I can get quick access to "shits and giggles".
Yep BBC here too.
have a great time!!
Several of my coworkers follow your blog, they emailed out a link and you've been on my favorites ever since!! Love it!
i have no idea how I got here! I have not eaten since MOnday night at 8pm, no joke, stomach surgery and not the kind that makes you skinny. Now I am on a liquid diet, then bland and can't have food until next Thursday, I PISSED and HUNGRY
I also found you on the BHB. Loved it, laughed myself silly, and put you in my favorites for many more laughs!!
BHB baby! I linked your blog on my Myspace and have emailed all of my friends the link too! I love you writing style.
I found you via BBC and absolutely love your blog!!! It always puts a smile on my face - thanks!
Another for BBC here. Many a time I've sat here reading your blog and my husband has thought I was getting hysterical. Then he would peak over my shoulder and see your blog header and shake his head. Men do not get this stuff...
but I love it!! Thank you.
I found you on MDU and immediately bookmarked your blog. My hubby is now a closet fan too!
my best friend found you, and forwarded me the link. I read every single post in one afteroon and laughed till I cried. I love your sense of humor and style! I would love to hear how you dealt with pregnancy and post baby weight loss (which I think is the law in CA, yes?)
I'm another BHB follower. I have sent you link to EVERYONE and have it marked on my blog. You are freaking hilarious!
Luchy
Found you on the BHB! Love your blog, it has me laughing until I cry every time.
bbc I love your blog I got you bookmarked! I stalk it for new updates
A friend of mine posted a link to your blog on our private pro boards board. I hope you had lots and lots of fun (and margaritas!)
Post a Comment