Friday, October 2, 2009

The Good. The Bad. The Ugly.

The good- It's clearly visible that I'm losing weight.












The bad-You know that Oprah pencil test? To see if you’re still perky? I failed. :(



















The ugly-Only one of ‘em failed.
What’s up with that??

7 comments:

Former Fat Chick said...

oh goodness, I can recomend a great Dr who can fix that!

sissyann said...

LOL!! I fail that test miserably!!!

Sarahf said...

I failed that test when I was 15. I gave up after that.

huskerfan1121 said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! I love your blog!

Christine said...

what if the test you fail is under your belly fat flap....lol....even worse. I think I can hold a small phone book under my boob. quick, new test...what's the largest item you can hold under your boob without it falling. Then we can all be winners. lmao.
I added you to favorites on this post alone. awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey you. I was given an award called the Gorgeous Blogger award. Now I get to pass it on. I'm passing it to you because I think you are. You can stop by my blog and find out all about it, and pick it up if you want to accept!

Sevenbeads said...

Funny blog! I'm new to your blog and I have some catching up to do. Loved the tattoo story with ick.