Where has the week gone?
Life was made complicated
No writing was done.
I know you're counting
To make sure I do this right
You should seek some help.
Life is now on track
Oh no, another promise
One I won't ignore
I ate chocolate
It has made my life happy
And yours will be too
Chocolate haikus
Could possibly save the world
I really believe
Anyone mentions
That these are not real haikus
Can just kiss my big....
2 comments:
I really think you need to see this blog and then list it in your feeds. Too funny.
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
ACK! At first, I was getting hungry looking at all the pics, but then nausea took over. At one of my favorite pubs, they have Scotch Eggs. One hardboiled egg, coated in spicy sausage, wrapped in bacon, sprinkled with bread crumbs, and then DEEP FRIED. Seriously.
At least the resturant limits you to just one with each visit. :)
Post a Comment