Monday, April 6, 2009

Questions of the Universe Answered

1. How can I afford all of this?
Well, I'll admit that I have spent way, way, way too much money on this journey. It hurts me when I think about all the money on spent on this. My secret is that I have been lucky to have invented some things that have actually sold. I can't give out too many details (confidentially agreement) but I can tell you that I didn't invent an actual item, but manage to sell my ideas to a big corporation. (I know, I know, it sounds like I'm trying to sell something on an infomercial) Anyways, this allows me a little bit of extra cash for my adventures. Nowadays, it goes to my kids college funds.

2. Is your husband still working out?
Nope. He stopped working out with the trainer. He decided that he didn't "need" a trainer, and that he could do it all on his own.
Phhttt..... We've heard that one before, right?

3. Have you lost all your weight and this is a story of how you got there? Or are you still fighting the battle now?
I lost the weight, by working with Tyrese. I managed to get pregnant, and gained some of it back. I eventually started working out again, and lost some of it. Got pregnant again, and gain it back. Worked it off again. But, it wasn't an easy battle.

4. How is the mystery man you have lunch with sometimes?
Ahhh....the mystery man. I crossed the line, and asked him about his weight. It was both good and bad. Good that he knew that he wasn't alone. Good that he had me to talk to about it. Bad that it's now become all we talk about.

5. What do you look like without the black smear across your face?
Wha? I have that black smear across my face. It's a birthmark.
Thanks for bringing it up.


J/K

6. Does your husband really not know you spend all this money on losing weight? Do you have separate accts. or something? It seems like something he would figure out.
My husband has not seen a bill or a checkbook in 12 years. I doubt he can figure out where we bank. I don't think he can even tell you how much a gallon of milk costs. He's a bit on the naive side, but I like 'em like that.

7. Who is the celebrity trainer?
I'm not comfortable giving out his name, but I can tell you that you've probably seen him on late night t.v. Specifically infomercials.

8. What has helped you the most?
Having someone to be accountable to. Knowing that if I try to skip out on a workout, I'll get called out on it. And, if the scale doesn't go down, no excuses will be heard. (It's been tough. I'm not used to not being able to talk myself out of a situation.)

9. What is your weakness?
Food wise? Alcohol. (but not in a drinking-out-of-the-brown-paper-bag-in-the-gutter kind of thing.) Having a glass of wine at a nice dinner. Having a beer at a BBQ. Having champagne at a wedding. Those are the toughest times for me.

10. What is my first name?
I've never said. You can call me CrazyAss.



P.S. I had a dream about bacon last night. (Those of you that are fighting the battle, are nodding your head right now.)

4 comments:

Former Fat Chick said...

I'm so pathetic, I had a dream about bacon too, I think it's that commercial that shows bacon and then cheese and then a big ole potatoe...ugh...The minute I opend my eyes this morning I had to restrain myself from not jumping up and making myself pancakes for breakfast...so wrong

Former Fat Chick said...

HAve you ever thought of surgical methods?

TJJJ said...

Can we see a before pic (face smeared out of course) and a now pic?

crimsonstar5 said...

How did you sell your idea to a big company? I have an idea and I have no idea how to go about doing this. Help me out please! THanks