- One of us came back with a bad sunburn. (after declaring everyday that they will not put on sunscreen, because they never get sunburned. Ha!)
- One of us lost a hot pink sparkly flip flop on the highway. (She is still insisting that we go back and look for it.)
- One of us flashed an undercover police officer on the highway. (We didn't get cited. I personally think it was for two reasons. 1. They were 40 year old post baby boobs. 2. We were in a mini van.)
- One of us came thisclose to puking in the spa.
- One of us jumped out of the spa so fast, she bruised the back of her thigh. It's in the shape of Mt. Rushmore. (even her husband "sees" Mt. Rushmore)
- One of us almost got kicked out of a bar. (The only reason that she didn't was that the bouncer recognized her from when he was in high school........And she was president of the PTA.)
- One of us drunk dialed her husband at 2 am. (he didn't find it quite as funny as we did.)
- One of us drunk dialed her old high school boyfriend. (He's a pastor now, and also did not find it funny. Luckily for us, his wife did. )
- One of us tried to climb out of a bathroom window. (Tried. Her ass got stuck, and she had to walk out the front like the rest of us. I'm betting her bruise is worst than Mt. Rushmore)
- One of us glued her eye shut with eyelash glue while applying her lashes. (I really, really wish I videotaped that. You know that would have ended up on Youtube)
- One of us is afraid of corn. (Wha?!!? So, we spend the rest of the time throwing Fritos at her.)
Monday, May 25, 2009
I Survived
I survived the long weekend. It really is a wonder, just how I managed. Here are the highlights. (censored to protect the innocent. Plus, it's much more fun if you try and guess who was responsible. Right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woah girl, that sounds like a long weekend to remember fo sho! Congrats to all the ladies on a) not getting arrested b) not going blind c) coming back with awesome "body art" that required no ink or scary tattoo guy d) living through it all to tell the tale (although one of you may be going to hell for drunk-dialing a pastor, but since I am not all that religious, it's a fuzzy area for me).
Thanks for keeping me laughing!
TC
um, I would have paid what is left of my 401K to tag along on that trip!
Love your blog! I found you through bbc
Sounds like a successful weekend!
Post a Comment