I had to buy a new pair of shoes ($90). My old ones where all worn down. (Which, actually, is pretty funny since they have never been worn outdoors.) I bought a few new workout outfits too. I decided to try on a pair of Capri pants......but they just looked ridiculous on me. (Like I washed them in the wrong temperature and my pants shrank but I wore them anyways. ) I haven't really purchased any regular clothes yet, I just wear what is in my closet. I have clothes that range between 8 sizes. It's like a mini mall in my closet.
The worst problem that I'm having is finding a bra that fits. In one of life's greatest displays of irony, I have lost all my bewbies. (I really, really, wish that I was exaggerating here.) I wasn't overly endowed to begin with, but now, after losing a bunch of weight, I have become a punchline.
My official bra size is 42A.
Take a moment to take that all in.
Now, imagine how difficult it is to find a decent looking bra. Forget trying to find an inexpensive bra that's the right size. I finally had to give up and buy a 42C and keep adjusting it all the time.
*sigh*
So now, I'm at the point of no return. I either gain the weight back in order to get my bewbies back again, or keep losing weight in order to make the rest of my body shrink and catch up with my bewbies. This is the motivation that keeps me on the treadmill.
What's yours?
3 comments:
BH momma again, I've been reading your blog for the last 45 minutes and crackin the hell up BTW! I wanted to talk to you about that stooopid DR and his opinion of your thyroid. BORDERLINE WILL AFFECT YOU!!!! I have Hashimoto's Tyroiditis, it's super fun.(insert eye roll smiley here). I spent an entire year and a half at the wrong dose and feeling like crapola with an INTERNAL MEDS DR! All the while she was telling me I was fine, I was fine and I was saying I AM NOT fine! Found me an Endo and life is good. Long story short go fine an Endo and good one b/c there are some real crappy ones out there.
"(Like I washed them in the wrong temperature and my pants shrank but I wore them anyways. )"
^^^ They look like that on everyone, I think.
My motivation for doing all this is so that I don't die. I'm not even exaggerating. This feels like life or death to me.
So you're the one who takes all the 42As before I can buy them..... Bali and Champion makes them in that size that are not so grandma looking.
Post a Comment