I've been getting a lot of questions on my blog. Here are a few that I seem to get all the time:
1. Did you lose the weight?
Yes, and no, and yes, and no again. Make sense? It will.
2. Does Mr. Hummingbird read your blog?
Mr. Hummingbird is like those cute expensive little yappy dogs that you carry around in your purse and will sometimes hump the coffee table. Very pretty to look at, but not very smart. (That's how I like my men.) I seriously doubt that he has any idea what a "blog" is, nor do I really think he cares. (unless it has many pictures of bikini clad women holding up the sports scores. Or videos of guys getting kicked in the nuts. <---- Bikini clad women would be optional on the latter one.)
3. Do wacky things always happen to you?
Yes, pretty much all the time. I've asked Mr. Hummingbird to please be sure to write "She lead a wacky life" on my tombstone, if I succumb first.
4. When are you going to post pics?
I have no plans to post anymore pics. I learned the hard way that it's easy to have your pictures used against you. There are a lot of strange people on the Internet who are just waiting for a chance to photoshop a dick in my mouth and send it to my mother in law. Maybe I'll change my mind, so don't hold me to that.
5.When does all this take place? Right now? Or in the past?
The "flashbacks to bad diets" happened throughout the years. The period that I am currently describing happens between 1997-2001. Don't worry, I have plenty of things to talk about.
6. What happened to Ethel?
I'm still friends with her. We go on many many more adventures. (Most involving pooh.)
7. Why don't you post every day?
Balance. I value my Internet time, but also my family time. Plus, I try to only post "interesting" (relative term) stuff. Most of the stuff is written in the middle of the night. (I have insomnia)
I think I covered it all. Post more questions if you got 'em.
5 comments:
Well, shit. I want to see a picture. I'll show you my face if you show me yours. ;-)
And what is this balance nonsense you speak of? Is it teachable? If so, will you teach me? I need balance. It sounds lovely.
Well shit, again! How about if I post my email address? Will you email me a pic? I really want to see your progress! I know I sound like a stalker but, but, but....Well, I just sound like a stalker :) It's meant in a good way though, does that count?
Julie
You have no idea how much u are inspiring me! I have tried soo many diets and did loose 100 lbs at one point but I still have about 50 more to go! DH is also a Mr. Hummingbird (he is at this very moment scarfing down a bag of chips right beside me ugh).
You really need to write a book - I know I would buy it!
I'm so hooked! Great blog! I'll look forward to your new entries. :) You really are an amazing writer. I'm not much of a reader these days (more of a skimmer) and for me to read this whole thing from the beginning forward says a lot! LOL
ITA, you need to write a book. I read several blogs and yours is by far my favorite.
Post a Comment