Friday, February 13, 2009

The Lobster-Part Two

So, apparently, people really, really love lobsters. And.....apparently people do not like me "torturing" lobster before I eat him. (<---Yes, someone actually emailed me that. *insert eyeroll here*) And since I really, really was trying to be humane when I wrote my lobster post, and I got hate mail anyways, I will now tell you the part that I originally left out of my story. (Because, even I have standards. But, those are long gone now. Are you happy now, Tom in AZ?) The missing piece of the lobster story:

"After I gave up trying to eat the poor sucker, Mr. hummingbird continued eating. At one point, the lobster stopped wiggling, so Mr. hummingbird thought that it finally succumbed. So.......he proceeds to flick it in the eyeball.
It makes the lobster start squealing.
LOUD.
The entire restaurant looked over at the screaming, wiggling lobster on my plate. I really, really wish I was joking. "


And, for those naysayers, next time I go in, I'm requesting the death lobster, and videotaping it for you. (and also for those who apparently are becoming obsessed with wiggling lobsters on youtube.) I just got a new Balckberry Storm, so as soon as I figure out how to video, it's on!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse....

*puke*

How did it live that long? I mean it just doesn't make sense. Weren't his insides being consumed?

Grrroooossss....

Former Fat Chick said...

For those people so damn concerned with the Lobster, go to a shelter and feed a child tonight, there are plenty, get over you damn selves, it's a LOBSTER!~ Not nice to have a semi live lobster, but still, some people need to get over it.