Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sidebar: Panty Patrol

Um.....hi!
This is awkward.
But......who just did a search on my blog for the word "panties"? It set off all sorts of bells and alarms. (predator alerts!)
LOL!

Did the warden let you use the computer today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm not sure why, but for some reason this post made me laugh so hard!

I swear that it was not me who did a search for "panties," but I seem to remember a funny post about you running on the treadmill with your panties stuck to your pants or something like that?

Maybe someone out there just wanted to relive that experience.

Yeah, I'm still laughing at your post, though...

webmom30 said...

Yup, I thought of that post too. And I seriously hope that's what they were looking for.
At least you got a good laugh out of it....just like I did.

Stephanie said...

AHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!!! I check your blog once a week...and every time I have to read all of your posts...bottom to top....and this one was a surprise! LOL! I'm sorry you have a sketchy person....but it makes it funnier for me!