Yeah.....sorry about that. I'm in a funk. One that won't wash off. Do you just ever start to hate the internet? Like, you just can't take reading some people's opinions anymore? Or dread having someone's political campaign shoved down your throat? That's how I feel. Like everyone (present company excluded, of course) on the internet is just living such a different world than I'm living in mine. I'll rent something sad, have a good cry, and shake it off. Be back soon.
Funny I should read your comment. I'm having one of those months where I feel like I can't do anything right by anyone. I feel so defensive lately, yet hold it in so I don't come off as being "dramatic". Oh well. Hope we both feel better.
Yes, please come back soon! I keep checking back every day to see if you've posted. I occasionally see you around the Bargain board and wonder if that's what you're referring to???
We're definitely living in different worlds, as I haven't talked to my Ethel in 3 years and am missing her. Also, my trainer isn't a hot black guy, but rather a perky blonde girl who I've mentioned before. Yep, she's been filling me in on the fitness competition she's training for. And the sparkly $500 crystal bikini and heels she'll wear. Last, I don't call my husband Mr. Hummingbird, but "El Oso," because he's hairy like a bear.
See, we're not so different after all...at least we (who visit your blog) are all joined by the common desire to read humorous stories about a woman trying to lose weight, many of which are embarrassing enough to make me squirm.
And we're all hungry for another post!
Shake off those old biddies who are bringing you down and come back soon!
9 comments:
Hilarious! Thank you
LOL! Loved that story. Thank you for the *giggle, snort*!
I've missed your stories this week!
Yeah.....sorry about that. I'm in a funk. One that won't wash off.
Do you just ever start to hate the internet? Like, you just can't take reading some people's opinions anymore? Or dread having someone's political campaign shoved down your throat? That's how I feel. Like everyone (present company excluded, of course) on the internet is just living such a different world than I'm living in mine.
I'll rent something sad, have a good cry, and shake it off.
Be back soon.
I understand the funk. Know that you are missed though. Looking forward to more stories!
Meri
Funny I should read your comment. I'm having one of those months where I feel like I can't do anything right by anyone. I feel so defensive lately, yet hold it in so I don't come off as being "dramatic". Oh well. Hope we both feel better.
I hate to hear you're down. Take care of yourself, ignore crazy internet trash, and do what makes you happy again!
Yes, please come back soon! I keep checking back every day to see if you've posted. I occasionally see you around the Bargain board and wonder if that's what you're referring to???
We're definitely living in different worlds, as I haven't talked to my Ethel in 3 years and am missing her. Also, my trainer isn't a hot black guy, but rather a perky blonde girl who I've mentioned before. Yep, she's been filling me in on the fitness competition she's training for. And the sparkly $500 crystal bikini and heels she'll wear. Last, I don't call my husband Mr. Hummingbird, but "El Oso," because he's hairy like a bear.
See, we're not so different after all...at least we (who visit your blog) are all joined by the common desire to read humorous stories about a woman trying to lose weight, many of which are embarrassing enough to make me squirm.
And we're all hungry for another post!
Shake off those old biddies who are bringing you down and come back soon!
I can't wait for you to come back. I recommend your blog to everyone I know and linked it a couple of times on my myspace page.
Post a Comment