So, I immediately call Tyrese.
"Mr. Hummingbird is going to the gym tomorrow, instead of me."
Silence.
"Are you two sharing your sports bras too?"
"No, seriously. He was mocking me. He thinks this is all so damn easy. I want him to see what I really do."
"Well....You and Hummingbird have different problems. You need to lose the weight. He needs to gain some weight. Neither of these are easy. He knows that."
"Well, he thinks that it's easy to lose weight. He's implying that I'm not trying hard enough."
Pause.
"Alright. I'll train him. But I don't do anything half-arsed. If he's coming in, he has to do the whole thing. Measurements, diet, training. The whole thing. I'm not wasting my time just for you to be able to say AHA! to him."
"I don't need your help in order to say AHA! to him."
I heard him smile.
"He'll be there tomorrow for measurements and the diet consult," I added.
"uh-huh."
"Oh, before I forget, he also told me that you were a sucky trainer." I hang up the phone.
I tell Mr. Hummingbird that he will be training for the next few weeks. He rolls his eyes at me again.
Keep rolling them buddy. Keep rolling them.
To be continued......
2 comments:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I can't wait! (again)
Post a Comment