Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flashback to Failed Diets-Top Ramen Diet

This little gem of a diet came to me during one of those drunken nights when you fondly reminisce about your college years.

"Remember how we used to eat Top Ramen everyday, and we were soooo skinny??!!"

Really people, that's all it took. Top Ramen (any flavor will do) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (I bought 6 for $1 at our local grocery store.) Well, since I'm older now,(but, unfortunately, not much wiser) I decided on a few slight changes, to make up for my declining health.
  1. Add twice the amount of water that is recommended
  2. Add half a small bagful of frozen veggies.
  3. Use only half the flavor packet. (to cut the sodium)

Days on the diet: 3 days
Lbs. lost: 2.5 lbs
Number of days lbs. kept off: about 4 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for throwing me a bone or two, but I want an effin PIC and I don't care if I sound like a crazy stalker I do! HUmmmppp. And I want to hear about the escape from the fat farm. Lord, you act like your a mother and a wife or something! Sheesh!
Ramen.....yum......I will not eat it, I will not eat it, I will only dream of eating it tonight!
Much Love!
Diva from the BHB.