Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flashback to Failed Diets-Baby Food Diet

Okay, this diet came some from very good friends who used to "model". (In quotes, because anyone you meet in Ca will say that they have "modeled" at some point or another.) This very simple diet consisted of one inexpensive item...jars of Gerber baby food.
That's it.
You eat a jar or two for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Hell, thrown one down for a snack too!) The portion is controlled, and you get none of those pesky byproducts and preservatives. After a few days on this diet, not only are you suppose to lose tons of weight, but your skin is suppose to look freakin' awesome too. (The story goes that the first few days, your skin will be irritated and gross. It's just all those impurities and free radicals being pushed to the surface of the skin. By what? I'm guessing all the damn baby food you will be eating. *shrug*) Jarred baby food is suppose to be some of the purest food on the shelf. (I couldn't find any statements to back this up, BTW. Damn you Google!)

Days on the diet: 1/2 day
Lbs lost on diet: zero
Number of jars still left in my pantry: 15



P.S. Dutch Apple is awesome. I could eat it as a snack if I was hungry enough.
Only if.

No comments: