Mr. Hummingbird and I lived in a small home. Since it was just the two of us, the small house suited us just fine, for a while anyways. Pretty soon, our house seemed to shrink even more so, so we decided to move to a bigger house. While it was a lot of work, it was fun and exciting. I felt like we were taking a baby step towards being adults. And the best part of all, was decorating our new home.
Once we were in our new home, it was decided (by me of course) that we needed new living room furniture. Our current furniture was stuff that we had inherited from various (and apparently color blind) family members. (Some of the pieces had some unidentifiable smells, too.)
We headed out to the local furniture stores with a shopping list of new couches, love seats, and maybe some lamps. (I was giddy. Mr. Hummingbird was already bored) I had already decided that I was really interested in the fancy new micro-fiber couches. We walked around, checking out each couch in every store that we came across. We would sit on each one, lay on each one, and put our feet up on the coffee tables. At one store, we had sat on at least 20 couches. We had finally decided on a beautiful micro fiber ultra suede light green couch. Before paying for it, I wanted to check on couch #6, that we had looked at 2 hours earlier. I made my way back to that couch, when I noticed it.
The couch had a huge pair of enormous butt prints on it.
My butt.
The prints were left on the suede couches.
And they were enormous. (the spread was amazing)
Thirty seconds later, I realized that my butt prints were on at least 25 couches in the building!
*gasp*
I quickly sat on couch #6, and used my buns to "erase" the prints. (instead of getting straight up, I shimmed to the edge of the couch, erasing the butt prints.) I quickly moved to couch #1 and did the same thing.
Over.
And over.
And over.
I had re-worked my way through the entire store. Eventually, I managed to (I hope!) erase any evidence of my badunkadunk.
We didn't buy the micro fiber couch.
3 comments:
I have dark brown micro suede couches and I too have noticed the butt prints.....not only mine but everyone else's too!! Too bad I didn't notice before I bought them! too funny
LMAO!
LMAO That is TOO funny!!
Post a Comment