Cough Drops.
Yeah, that's pretty desperate. The science behind this wonderful diet is that if you suck on a cough drop whenever you have the craving to, you know, eat anything. The disturbing menthol taste is suppose to cure you from eating. The rest of this "diet" is sensible breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I bought a bag of the most medicinal looking cough drops. Each time I had a craving, I sucked on the cough drop.
It worked.
Pretty soon, I was sucking on another.
Pretty soon, I was chewing on them.
One after the other.
I ran out of them, before lunchtime.
My throat was numb.
My teeth hurt.
And I had a sugar rush.
I figure I ate about 30 cough drops. (each one was 15 calories) All in all, I ate an extra 450 calories that day. (450 calories is a pretty large lunch, for those of you that don't know)
Days on the diet: 1/2 day
Lbs lost: zero (possibly gained 1/4 lb)
Cost of diet: about $6 for the cough drops.
It sounded like a good idea. At least I didn't get diarrhea, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment