BIG. FAT. LIE.
So, in order to make my online life as real as my IRL, here is the list of actual excuses that I've used to get out of working out.
5. I forgot:
a. my shoes
b. my socks
c. my pants (Yes. I actually said this.)
3. There is too much traffic.
2. I have no energy because I didn't eat enough.
1. I'm on my period and/or I have cramps.
The last time I used the period excuse, he told me, "Knock it off, you had your period on the 14th. Come in now."
I was stunned. How the hell did he know that??
Later, after my workout, I was in his office talking. I glanced over, and saw ON HIS WALL CALENDAR.
Client #43 (My name here) OTR
Yes, ladies...I'm such a pain in the ass that some man other than my husband and doctor is now documenting my cycles.
It's a gift.
3 comments:
OMG! That is a hoot!
That is HILARIOUS!
OMG - That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment