Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My eye!

I bought this energy mix called Zipfizz from Target. I understand its has "Fizz" right in the name. But when I dumped the mix in my water bottle, it fizzed up over the bottle!
All over my desk!
And for some reason it jumped up into my eye!!

It hurt so much.

I feel like I took it in the eye. (And not in the usual fun way that involves dressing up like Little Boo Peep.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Seriously, you crack me up! I check it 20 times a day for new posts...keep 'em coming! ;)

danielle said...

Ok - I just read almost your whole blog. I love it! I can relate to you and your trainer. I used to be Fitness Director for some gyms in my area. I think what you're doing is great! I need to start at the beginning and read everything. Your trainer sounds awesome - glad to hear there are good ones out there. I cringe every time I hear a story about a bad trainer.

Keep it up girl! I will keep checking on you!

OH and do you mind if I link this on my website? You're too funny not too!

~ Danielle

webmom30 said...

Please link away.
Yeah, Tyrese is the best. But, I've also had some terrible trainers too. I'll post about them soon.
Keep the comments coming! They make me giggle.