
I dropped my computer!!
Actually, it cannonballed right out of my computer bag and out of a moving SUV. (I'm telling the IT guys the first story.) It's in at least four separate pieces. It's taken me one hour to type this much out, and download the pic. See the elaborate set up of pillows? It's not going to last much longer. It'll post later, once I find the duct tape.
Sorry.
6 comments:
holy crap!!! I can't believe that you got a post up. Good luck.
Amazing that you got that post up! Hopefully you will get a new laptop soon!
Oh no! I hope you get back online soon, I am still waiting for the picture of the pole exercise, because I can't picture it!
That's my worst fear realized. WOW. Here's hoping you get it fixed SOON! I don't know how long I can last without another post!
(HA HA As if it's all about ME!)
:-)
Well...it IS all about me (at least in my world ;)) and its been a long time since your last post. I am gonna go eat In n Out and drown my sorrows in a cheeseburger.
I hope you get your computer fixed soon. I'm having withdrawals from your posts, and we don't have in and out here. In fact, I've never had in and out. I've never left the southeast!
Post a Comment